News Releases & Media Inquiries
Fleetwood occasionally publishes notices of hardware development/enhancement, new sales partnerships, software improvements, and other items of what we hope are of interest to our resellers and their affiliates, audience response industry professionals, and other users of group response technology.
Although there is an earnest attempt to confirm the content of these releases, Fleetwood assumes no responsibility or liability for their accuracy. If you require any clarification about a specific press release, please contact Fleetwood Electronics Marketing at (616) 396-1142.
- Advancements in Fleetwood's Proprietary Reply RF Technology Give Birth To A New Keypad For Professional Audience Response Activities
- Compact Meridia Keypads Are New Addition To The Line Of Smaller And Faster Audience Polling Systems Built By Fleetwood With Reply Technology (PDF, 46KB)
- ESOP Association Names Fleetwood As The Top Employee Stock Owned Company In The U.S. (PDF, 18KB)
- Fleetwood and Albert Hall Meetings Announce Amicable Settlement to Patent Dispute (PDF, 16KB)
- Fleetwood Announces A New Handheld Touch-Screen Audience Response System For Advanced Interactive Meeting And Electronic Voting Applications
- Fleetwood Announces Availability Of New Miniature Wearable Audience Voting Keypad For Interactive Meeting And Convention Applications
- Fleetwood Builds Second Generation Student Response System For K-12 and Higher Education Keypad Leader eInstruction Corp. (PDF, 36KB)
- Fleetwood Celebrates Its 50th Anniversary As An American Manufacturer
- Fleetwood's Electronics Division, Manufacturer of Reply Wireless Audience Response Systems, Receives ISO 9001:2000 Certification
- Fleetwood's Global Audience Response System Sales Are Recognized By The US Department Of Commerce With A Certificate For Export Achievement Award
- Fleetwood's New Handheld Control Display For Reply Wireless Systems Lets Users Conduct Audience Response Anywhere And Anytime Without Need Of A PC Or Interactive Powerpoint Software