The WRS5100 is being used in interactive meetings, special events, and other feedback activities that the audio-visual industry commonly classifies as ' audience response ', ' group response ', or ' interactive voting '.
Together WRS5100 wireless audience response keypads and a ReplyŽ base station comprise a versatile two-way interactive voting system that includes these features:
- Slim case with soft touch elastomeric keyboard and LED indicators.
- Smaller than a credit card and weighs less than an ounce. Fits easily in the palm and
may be comfortably worn with an optional lanyard.
- Two-way spread spectrum radio employing an advanced communications protocol.
- Frequency hopping delivers high immunity to interference plus signal security to allow
the system to operate in the presence of other wireless devices.
- Works with ReplyŽ (Plus) Model WRS970 and ReplyŽ (Plus) WRS971 base stations.
- Allows drop-in use with scores of ReplyŽ-compliant software applications.
A basic ReplyŽ Mini system consists of...
- One ReplyŽ Mini Wireless Keypad per participant
- Either one ReplyŽ (Plus) Base Station per 500 keypads of the same radio channel in a room, and
- One copy of value-added application software*
Infowhyse sells its ReplyŽ family of products through a variety of distribution channels, dependent on the product and your location. We invite you to contact us for further information, a quotation or a reseller referral.
View ReplyŽ Mini Pricing Guidelines
Technical specifications and other support documents are available for download in PDF format.
Optional accessories (purchased separately) include system carry cases. Training, on-site technical support, and similar 'for fee' services are also extra.
ReplyŽ (Plus) Base Station Model WRS970
- A compact and programmable interface to your PC. Controlled by value-added software* (purchased separately).
- Also operates with current ReplyŽ-compliant polling software*.
- Dimensions: 6.5" W x 2.25" H x 5" D.
- Unit Weight: 8 ounces. (Add 5 oz. for cable.)
- Capacity: 500 keypads per channel identity.
- Stock version: 31 identities allows 15,500 pads per room.
- Arena version: Special terms and pricing apply. Up to 72 identities allows up to 36,000 pads per room.
- Speed: Base Station polling cycles are adjustable to optimize speed to group size. For example, a group of 50 keypads can be polled every one-half second, whereas a group of 15,500 can be polled in parallel every 2.5 seconds.
- Connections: Attaches to the operator's PC by USB connection. (USB cable included.)
- Power Source: USB. Current draw 50 mA.
- Does not include accessories such as software* and carry cases. These additional items are priced separately.
ReplyŽ (Plus) Base Station Model WRS971
- Base Station in compact USB Stick styling that communicates with ReplyŽ (Plus)and ReplyŽ Mini (Plus) keypads.
- Like WRS970, controlled by value-added software* (purchased separately).
Modular Carry cases, Multiple Models Available
- Ruggedized shipping cases with perimeter clasps.
- Styled as briefcase, suitcase, or wheeled luggage items.
- Keypads and base stations purchased separately.
- Refer to Accessories Price List for additional details.
- * Models WRS970 and WRS971 Base Stations require application software to manage keypad data collection and graph/analyze responses.
- Multiple titles are available to conduct surveys, delegate voting, group decision making, market research, classroom learning, and other advanced applications.
- Contact your reseller for specifications and pricing of this value added software.