The Reply® Interact Plus is designed for education and training specific applications as well as for general use in interactive meetings, special events, and other feedback activities that the audio-visual industry commonly classifies as ' audience response ', ' group response ', or ' interactive voting '.
Together, Reply® Interact Plus wireless audience response keypads (Model Number IN3100) and a RPI1000 or RPI4000 base station, comprise a versatile two-way interactive voting system that includes these features:
- Ultra slim “credit card” style case with membrane style keyboard and LCD.
- Weight: 38g (1.34 ounces) with batteries installed. Fits easily in the palm and may be comfortably worn with an optional lanyard.
- Two-way radio employing a special RF Protocol for the keypads that ensures Data accuracy.
- Works reliably within other 2.4GHz environments such as Wi-Fi, PDA or mobile networks. Works with Reply® Interact Models RPI1000 and RPI4000 base stations.
- Allows drop-in use with many Reply®-compliant software applications.
A basic Reply® Interact System consists of...
- One Reply® Interact Plus Wireless Keypad per participant
- One Reply® Interact Models RPI1000 base station per 400 keypads of the same radio channel in a room (2000 keypads when using the bigger RPI400 base station), and
- One copy of value-added application software*
Infowhyse sells its Reply® family of products through a variety of distribution channels, dependent on the product and your location. We invite you to contact us for further information, a quotation or a reseller referral.