The WRS5100 is used in interactive meetings, special events, and other feedback activities that the audio-visual industry commonly classifies as ' audience response ', ' group response ', or ' interactive voting '.
Together WRS5100 wireless audience response keypads and a Reply® base station comprise a versatile two-way interactive voting system that includes these features:
- Slim case with soft touch elastomeric keyboard and LED indicators.
- Smaller than a credit card and weighs less than an ounce. Fits easily in the palm and may be comfortably worn with an optional lanyard.
- Two-way spread spectrum radio employing an advanced communications protocol.
- Frequency hopping delivers high immunity to interference plus signal security to allow the system to operate in the presence of other wireless devices.
- Works with Reply® (Plus) Model WRS970 and Reply® (Plus) WRS971 base stations.
- Allows drop-in use with scores of Reply®-compliant software applications.
A basic Reply® Mini system consists of...
- One Reply® Mini Wireless Keypad per participant
- Either one Reply® (Plus) Base Station per 500 keypads of the same radio channel in a room, and
- One copy of value-added application software*
Infowhyse sells its Reply® family of products through a variety of distribution channels, dependent on the product and your location. We invite you to contact us for further information, a quotation or a reseller referral.