Infowhyse's CouncilARS™ package is intended for parliamentary or Council voting. It allows the display of voting results per delegate/politician and party either openly (with actual votes displayed on the screen against each vote, colored to indicate who voted what) or secretly (with votes displayed at the time of voting but without indicating who voted what).
Reply® - Is The Corporate World's Most Trusted Brand!
CouncilARS™: Dedicated To Parliamentary or council style voting.
Key Features of CouncilARS™
- 1 Slide per Agenda Item: Visualization of each item with the corresponding Voting Result.
- Attendance list
- Visualization of the result secret or open (choice is yours)
- Show Logo
- Store assigned participants to a device number, save it for future sessions
- Store all requests of the meeting (agenda items) in a list
- Secret Voting (Indication fields are marked blue)
- Agenda List based easy Start Voting - Stop Voting - Show Result Handling
- Detailed Report Printouts for each Agenda Item
- Open and Secret Voting